Delivery and Supply options - 4 Methods of Supply
The client can e-mail, call or fax requirements to our offices or a distributor and request support in the following methods:
Piece parts - Bulk orders
- Enza can supply in bulk lots depending on what the client requires.
- The products being accessories, connectors or roller tracks.
- These components are packed into secure wooden crates for industrial handling.
- Enza can part-assemble the structure and freight to the client.
- There can be full lengths of tubing for the client to customise the final product to suit their needs.
- This will allow the standard assembly to arrive on-site ready for customising.
Standard Kit Form
- Standard Kit form orders are available to build up the prototypes or samples needed.
- Enza can ship these A, B or C kits, customising the lot to ensure that no unecessary parts are purchased.
- In addition, Enza trained staff can support in the final customising at the client's premises.
- The client may have modular products in stock or have purchased additional components for assembly on-site.
- This would require the Enza staff to work with the client's staff and assist with necessary prototype or development work to get the best design possible.
- Enza staff are well trained, and will be effective in providing the correct design for the customer's needs.