The concept, design and technical requirements for modular systems have specific assembly configurations to ensure integrity and strength.
Enza is a safe, economical solution.
- Enza gives you the competitive advantage by being:
- light and strong
- quick and simple to assemble
- re-usable in other applications
- safe (no welding or grinding)
- widely applicable
- Enza systems promote continuous improvement in industry.
- Enza systems reduce waste by up to 90% through tailoring for pin point parts presentation.
- Enza systems minimise downtime by allowing quick production installations and modifications.
- Enza systems reduce stock damage.
- Enza systems enhance safety and housekeeping and improve worker ergonomics.
- Enza systems require no special skills or tools for assembly or modification.
- Enza systems support the quick response to improvement.
- Enza systems support standardisation and visual management.
- Enza systems reduce inventories and buffers.
- Enza systems make low production runs more cost-effective by using accurate fixtures.
Tube strength tests have resulted in the following specified capacities, on condition that joints are torqued to 12 Nm: (8.85ft/lbs)
Strong and Capable Enza.
Connector strengths are between 180 kg and 400 kg.
Tube strength tests have resulted in the following specified capacities, on condition that joints are torqued to 12 Nm (8.85ft/lbs).
Note: During severe tests joints outlasted the tubing.s is where the content will go.